When we have nothing to cling to as our own and cease thinking of ourselves as people who must defend privileges, we can open ourselves freely to others with the faithful expectation that our strength will manifest itself in our shared weakness.
Research shows that the most important factor that determines the success of a formal mentoring program is organisational support and culture. We are compiling a growing list of resources on mentoring that you might find useful as you seek to provide the intentional support that is needed for a well-functioning mentoring program in your context.
Resources are organised according to the following categories:
- Good books to read on mentoring
- A list of articles worth reading about mentoring
- Presentations for advocacy
- Downloadable tools for mentors, mentees and supervisors
- Materials for training mentors
- Biblical reflections on mentoring
- Websites and blogs on mentoring
- Resources in French / Ressources en français.
If you have other resources that you would be happy to share here with others, send us a note using the form below. Thank you!